JulieAnn's distinctive design work of 16 years has brought to life everything from artificial intelligence, to healthcare graphics, to all manner of digital and print advertising. Kicking off her career in Minneapolis (her home town, yes she's a Minnesoooootan) she designed trade show exhibits for Skyline Displays. When warmer weather and the vibrant design community wooed her to California, JulieAnn worked on design campaigns for the San Diego Padres and San Diego Chargers. Following San Diego, JulieAnn moved to Las Vegas to design for Artificial Intelligence. With a team of big thinkers and doers she has pushed her design and vocabulary skills in AI.
Endlessly curious, JulieAnn loves learning new software. Along with the standard Adobe Creative Suite, she has a strong knowledge of small and large format print, color, Mac OSX operating system, data management, typography, and brand standards.
In her downtime she has a healthy obsession with chocolate, Netflix documentaries, working out, and hiking with her 80lb Red Doberman named Asia (her security guard).
• Senior Product Graphic Designer - Industrial Design
• Graphic Designer, Platform and UI Designer.
• Designed and executed brand standards for Artificial Intelligence.
• Responsible for conceptual development and execution of artistic concepts for platform, e-mails, websites, large format prints, and marketing material.
• Collaborated with Marketing Director and team on engaging and detail oriented marketing campaigns for product features.
• Graphic Designer and Marketing Director.
• Execute graphics and designs for small format print pieces, advertisements, social media, and website projects based on brand standards.
• Social Media Management and Marketing.
• Instill marketing led ethos throughout the business.
• Graphic Design Director and Account Executive.
• Developed and implemented the graphic, layout, and production communication materials.
• Conceptual design and layout for clients’ business cards, brochures, banners, trade show graphics, vehicle wraps, and website graphics.
• Oversaw electronic pre-press and the layout and design of all projects.
• Built professional business relations with clients, vendors, suppliers, and external contacts.
• Graphic Designer and Account Executive.
• Conceptual design and layout, color/image correction, and compositing large format graphics for the trade show industry.
• 3D CAD renderings of trade show booths.
• Maintain long term accounts by building relationships with clients.
© 2017 by JulieAnn Larson